Workshop “New trends in complex quantum systems dynamics”, 20-24 June 2022, in Donostia
We would like to bring to your attention the upcoming IN-PERSON event:
New trends in complex quantum systems dynamics, 20-24 June 2022, in Donostia / San Sebastian, Spain
Over the last years, a synergy among different fields in physics has increased our understanding, characterization, control and ability to manipulate quantum many-body systems that appear in high-energy physics and condensed matter. Thanks to this collaborative effort, new tools and concepts from quantum information and quantum optics complement more traditional ones from particle and statistical physics.
The purpose of this workshop is to bring together, in five days meeting, experts and leaders in the field to present and discuss the most recent results and survey the most promising directions of this multidisciplinary challenge.
Confirmed invited speakers
• Mari Carmen Bañuls, MPQ & MCQST (Munich, Germany)
• Alejandro Bermudez, UCM (Madrid, Spain)
• Rainer Blatt, Universitat Innsbruck & IQOQI & Alpine Quantum Technologies GmbH (Innsbruck, Austria)
• Marcello Dalmonte, SISSA & ICTP (Trieste, Italia)
• Zohreh Davoudi, Maryland Center for Fundamental Physics and Department of Physics, University of Maryland (Maryland, USA)
• Gary Goldstein, Tufts University (Massachusetts, USA)
• Karl Jansen, DESY (Zeuthen, Germany)
• Fedor Jelezko, Institute for Quantum Optics, Ulm University (Ulm, Germany)
• Zala Lenarčič, Jozef Stefan Institute (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
• Fernando Luis, Instituto de Nanociencia y Materiales de Aragón, INMA, CSIC-Universidad de Zaragoza (Zaragoza, Spain)
• Maria Jose Martínez Pérez, Instituto de Nanociencia y Materiales de Aragón, INMA, CSIC-Universidad de Zaragoza (Zaragoza, Spain)
• Hannes Pichler, Universitat Innsbruck & IQOQI (Innsbruck, Austria)
• Alex Retzker, Racah Institute of Physics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Jerusalem, Israel)
• Martin Ringbauer, Institut fur Experimentalphysik, Universitat Innsbruck (Innsbruck, Austria)
• Sofia Vallecorsa, CERN (Geneva, Switzerland)
DATE AND VENUE
20 – 24 June 2022
Centro Carlos Santamaria, Donostia / San Sebastian, Spain
• S. Montangero (Padova Univ.)
• J. Prior (Murcia Univ.)
• E. Rico (UPV/EHU & Ikerbasque)
• M.G. Echevarria (UPV/EHU)
• I.L. Egusquiza (UPV/EHU)
• G. Schnell (UPV/EHU & Ikerbasque)
CALENDAR / AGENDA
• February 2022, the registration of participation opens.
• April 2022, contributed talks and accepted posters are announced.
• May 2022, the general participation registration closes.
SUBMISSION (ORAL CONTRIBUTION OR POSTER):
To submit an oral contribution or a poster please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “congress submission” where it is stated the title, abstract and references of the possible contribution (oral or poster)
Looking forward to meeting all of you in Donostia this June.